ZenUI Keyboard – Emoji, Theme 188.8.131.52_180718 apk, update on 2018-08-01
Loaded with fun emoji and emoticons, ZenUI Keyboard lets you type fast with a flick or a swipe, and do handwriting or voice input. No need to enter full texts, just select autocorrect or prediction words from the suggestion bar.
Make your conversations more expressive on social media apps with 800+ emoji and emoticons. As a custom keyboard, you can download beautiful themes, languages, or customize your keyboard using your own photos.
ZenUI Keyboard also works best as a tablet keyboard for big screens and allows you to quickly jot down notes using note-taking apps. Customize your input method in ZenUI Keyboard and enjoy a smooth and intuitive typing experience!
- Emoji and emoticons : Tap the emoji icon on the toolbar or enable emoji and emoticons in the input language list. Choose from 800+ emoji or emoticons to make conversations more fun and expressive.
- Theme Store: Customize your own keyboard skin or download themes from Keyboard Theme Store to make typing more fun and personalized.
- Toolbar: Convenient access to most-used keyboard settings such as emoji, language switch, voice, numeric keypad, theme, and other personalization options.
- Continuous handwriting: Supports Chinese handwriting (Traditional and Simplified), Bulgarian, Farsi, and most Southeast Asian languages such as Bahasa, Malaysian, and Thai.
- Voice input: A faster input method that dictates your text with your voice via the microphone icon.
- Autocorrect: Autocorrect your typing and spelling mistakes.
- Next-word predictions: Smartly predicts words based on previously-used or entered text.
- Split keyboard: Split your keyboard for a fast, comfortable, and efficient typing experience. (for tablet only)
- The keyboard’s appearance, features, and functionality may vary depending on your device. Emoji is supported on Android 4.4 and above.
- You are highly recommended to turn on Auto-update in order to keep the language and trending words updated. Please go to Keyboard settings > Input languages > more menu > Auto update.