Yamb is dice game played with 5 or 6 dices.
- Single player, One vs other, One vs all and League competition
- Cool dice rolling with sound effects
- Extra small, small, medium and large table size
- Automated and user friendly table filling
- Saving the statistics and high scores
- League and other competitions
Yamb is extensively played in central European countries. All dice can be rolled at most 3 times in order to achieve desired combination of 5 dice values.
After each round of rolling, player puts his score into table. The proper order of filling the table cells requires good player combinatoric skills, playing experience and finally luck.