TV Remote for Ruku & Smart TV description
TV Remote for Ruku & Smart TV is a helpful TV remote control app that can get you out of the trouble of frequently switching remote controls between multiple smart TVs, such as Roku, Fire, LG, Samsung, TCL TV. As long as it is under the same WiFi as your Smart TV, this multifunctional remote app can help you easily turn on/off the TV, manage channels, change volume and control content playback just like a real physical remote control.
Key benefits of the TV remote control app include:
- Auto-detect all the Smart TVs on the same WiFi network
- Quick remote control TV with Volume control, Reverse and Fast Forward
- Responsive Touchpad to control TV in an efficient way
- Quick text input and search for finding your favorite shows or movies
- Power On/Off Smart TV from your phone/tablet for added convenience
- Cast photos & videos from your local album with the TV control app
- Mirror your phone screen to big TVs with low latency
How to use TV Remote for Ruku & Smart TV:
1.Download and install the universal replacement remote app
2.Click and select a TV brand or Stick like Fire TV, Fire stick, Samsung, Roku, LG webOS TV etc.
3.Tap to connect the universal TV remote app to the Smart TV
4.Finish! TV Remote control is ready to use.
• Both the Smart TV and Android devices must be under the same network to connect smoothly.
• Reinstall this smart remote app and reboot Smart TV will resolve most of the connecting issues.
• Try upgrading the television remote control to the latest version
• Change to another device and try again
Disclaimer: TV Remote for Ruku & Smart TV is not an official application and we are not affiliated with any brand mentioned above. Our application has been tested carefully on many TV models. However, we cannot test all TV models, we don’t guarantee the product works on ALL TV models.