English 1500 Conversation description
Quickly Improve Your Confidence and Speaking Fluency and Communication Skills.
You can find practice materials and activities to improve your English speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
Learn Real English from naturally spoken English conversations full of interesting stories and audio lessons
* English Grammar.
* Best Radio Stations for English Learners : Talks, Music, ....
* English Listening with AudioBooks with Transcript.
* English Grammar Tests that match learners’ goals.
* Learn English by Dictation.
* English Pronunciation : The Main Sounds of English, Short vowels, Long vowels…
* Listen to English Radio online around the world
* Teaching the five skills.
* Helping English-Learners to know their strengths and weaknesses.
* Tests in tune with English-Learners’s cognitive development.
Visual cues and colorful illustrations are used throughout the tests.
The reading and writing requirements are reduced.
The listening tests use visual multiple choice questions and material that is appropriate to the age-group.
Topics include content that is familiar to young learners e.g., everyday objects, animals, food.
The speaking tests involve simple conversations, straightforward questions and do not use a paired format in consideration of English-Learners’s limited interactional skills.
Scaffolding (i.e., support to help a learner succeed in a task) is designed into the test tasks, with a clear progression in each skill from controlled tasks / questions to more open-ended ones (i.e., more to less scaffolding). Additionally, speaking examiner prompts provide progressively more scaffolding to candidates who need support on specific speaking tasks. This flexible and adaptable approach, which is part of face-to-face speaking tests, is important for English-Learners as they often have not yet fully developed strategic thinking and social skills, and allows both stronger and weaker candidates to show their English skills.