Red Icon Pack description
Icon Pack contains 4300+ Icons for mobile phones and tablets, tap on "See More" at the bottom of the page or search for "Ronald Dwk" for more icon packs, there are over 300 icon packs both free & paid to choose from in different colors, shapes and designs.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.😊😊😊[email protected][email protected]
• Install and open the app.
• Tap on 'Apply' and select your launcher, Done.
• Navigate to app drawer to preview icons, wallpaper, icon request, faqs and app settings.
• 4300+ Icons
• Icon Masking
• Tutorial in app
• 60 Folder Icons
• 157 App Drawers
• Analog Clock (Widget)
• 448 Dynamic Calendars
• Wallpaper save location
• App Light and Dark theme
• FAQs with search function
• Option To Bookmark Icons
• Option To Search Wallpapers
• 100 HD cloud based wallpapers
• Icon previews with search function
• Localization: Supports 19 languages
• Quick apply for your default launcher
• Regular & Premium Icon Request Options
• Firebase Cloud Messaging (Update Notifications)
• EXTRAS-Lots of alternatives to mix and match eg...System, WhatsApp etc...
• Supports 42 launchers, there might be more supported launchers which I haven't tested yet.
👍Compatible with the following Launchers:👍
ABC, Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Aviate, Blackberry, CM Theme Engine, Evie, Flick, GO, GO-EX, Holo, Holo HD, Hyperion, Lawnchair, Lg Home, Lucid, M, Microsoft, Mini, Next, Niagara, Nougat, Nova, Pixel, Poco, Posidon, Smart , Solo, Square, V, ZenUI, Zero
Fully Compatible but not Included in Apply Section: Apply via your Launcher
Arrow, ASAP, Cobo, Line, Mesh, Open, Peek, Z, Launch by Quixey Launcher
N.B: I have tested on the above launchers, there might be more supported launchers which hasn't been tested yet.
STOCK PHONE LAUNCHERS 🤷♂️DO NOT SUPPORT custom Icon Packs🤷♂️ , you can try 👌Awesome Icons👌 or 👌Unicon-Icon Themer👌 to change icons manually on your stock launcher.
N.B: Some Launchers require to change some icons Individually
How To Change Icons Individually
1.Hold down the specific icon and release it, then a small pop-up will appear.
2.It will allow you to change the icon and the name.
3.Select the icon, this will show your icon packs, select Red IP and choose your favourite icon, Built-in Search Feature within the App.