Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets description
Budget and expense tracking integration allows you to start 2022 on the right foot. The Excel spreadsheet app lets you create, view, edit and share files, charts and data. Excel’s built-in file editor lets you check, edit and share sheets on the go. Excel makes it easy to review and analyze data, use a budget template, and more. Create, view and edit workbooks attached to emails.
Edit documents for data analysis, accounting, finance and other fields with confidence. Create charts, run analyses, edit data and annotate documents from your phone anytime. Accounting on the go is made easy with access to spreadsheets, pivot features, and chart makers.
Make spreadsheets and data files with robust formatting tools and great features. Build charts and spreadsheets that meet specific needs with Excel. Keep a worksheet for your finances and edit anytime.
Spreadsheets, business collaboration, charts and data analysis tools on your phone with Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel Features:
Spreadsheets & Calculations
• Manage charts, budgets, task lists, accounting & financial analysis with Excel's modern templates.
• Use data analysis tools & familiar formulas to run calculations on spreadsheets.
• Rich Office features & formatting options make your workbook sheets easier to read and use.
• Spreadsheet & chart features, formats & formulas operate the same way on any device.
Budget and Expense Tracking
• Budget Template: Spreadsheets & charts help calculate budget needs.
• Budget Planner: Budget templates & tools to help you drill down to your finance needs.
• Budget Tracker: Track expenses & save money.
• Calculate tax estimates, personal finances & more.
• Chart maker to annotate, edit & insert charts that bring data to life.
• Data analysis features like Add & Edit Chart Labels highlight key insights.
• Budget tracker: keep up-to-date on expenses with easy to use budget templates.
• Pivot Charts and data visualization tools offer easily digestible formats.
Review and Edit
• File editor: edit documents, charts and data or update your task list from anywhere.
• Data analysis features like sort & filter columns.
• Annotate charts, highlight portions of worksheets, create shapes & write equations with the draw tab feature on devices with touch capabilities.
Collaborate and Work Anywhere
• Share files & charts with a few taps to invite others to edit, view or leave comments.
• Edit & copy your worksheet in the body of an email or attach a link to your workbook.
Create formulas, edit documents, manage budgets and design spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel.
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft's EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula