City2Surf Virtual Run description
The Sun-Herald City2Surf Virtual Run takes place from 6am on Sunday 17 October until 4pm Sunday 24 October AEDT, and the City2Surf Virtual Run mobile app will help you create the ultimate event experience.
You won’t need those silly VR goggles to clock your virtual kms - just download the app, setup your profile and when you’re ready to run... simply push start. No matter where you are, we’ll track you *virtually* in real time on the actual C2S course… and your friends and family can cheer you on with live tracking.
You'll also be able to share your photos and result on Facebook or Instagram and find all the information you'll need to ensure you have an amazing experience.
• Easy, one-time login with all event details in one place.
• Live tracking using GPS placing you *virtually* on the actual C2S course - no matter where you run. Your friends and family can cheer you on too!
• Strava integration for runners who prefer to run without a phone.
• Auto finish once you hit 14kms – so we get your best time possible.
• Leaderboards and live rankings to see where you finish compared to your mates.
• Finish time selfies to share on your ‘gram’.