Whim: All transport in one app description
The time for multiple individual mobility apps is history! With Whim you can plan the best route with our journey planner and buy your trips in different transport modes easily and conveniently all from within one single app. Experience multimodality at its best.
Plan, book and purchase public transport tickets, unlock e-scooters and shared bikes, rent cars, book shared cars, or order a taxi: Eliminate all other transport apps installed, and let Whim be your ticket to ride.
⭐ What does Whim offer? ⭐
The Whim app is free to download and install. To use the transport modes in Whim (public transport, e-scooters, shared bikes, rental cars, shared cars, taxis), you plan, book, and pay the same or even less than if you were to use the services on their own. You can pay per ride or subscribe to a convenient mobility package or season ticket (availability varies depending on location).
You can choose to travel by public transport -- like bus, train, tram, metro, ferry -- e-scooters, shared bikes, city bikes, rental and shared cars and taxis. Find your best travel option or combine different transport modes thanks to our journey planner.
📱 How to use Whim:
1. Download and install the Whim app free-of-charge and register (required just once)
2. Enter your payment information once to plan, book, and pay for rides quickly. Once again the Whim app is free; you only pay for the trips you make, packages you purchase or subscriptions - the price is the same or even less same than if you were to use the services on their own.
3. Select the transport option according to your needs or use the journey planner to find the best route.
4. Book and pay all without having to leave the app.
🌍 Where is Whim available?
Whim is available in Austria, Belgium, Finland, Japan, Switzerland. More regions to follow!
📍 Our current transport partners include:
- Austria: Wiener Linien, Taxi 31300, TIER
- Belgium: NMBS, De Lijn, Velo Antwerpen, Antwerp Tax, DTM Taxi, Sixt, Hertz, Poppy
- Finland: HSL, HKL, Föli, Voi, TIER, Juro, Taksi Helsinki, Lähitaksi, Menevä, 24Rent, Sixt, Hertz, Toyota rent
- Japan: Docomo Bike Share, Careco Car Sharing, taxis around Tokyo
- Switzerland: TIER, Voi, Transports publics Fribourgeois, Frimobil, Onde Verte, Mobilis, Libero, SBB
⭐ Why choose Whim? ⭐
We at Whim want to challenge the mobility’s traditional status quo by combining different types of mobility, so you can travel flexibly and conveniently according to your needs. We also want to contribute to creating a world where you do not have to own a car to live a happy and stress free life. We are, therefore, committed to replacing one million private cars with Whim subscriptions by 2030.
🌐 If you’ve read this far and you’re hungry for more info we welcome you to visit https://whimapp.com. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. The easiest way is via the app: Open app → Profile → Help Center → Contact Us.
Whim is a service of MaaS Global, a young and fast-growing company based in Helsinki, Finland. As the world's first Mobility as a Service (MaaS) operator, MaaS Global will revolutionize the way we move.
Download and install the Whim app now and enjoy the freedom of mobility.