Ticker : Stocks Portfolio Mgr 2.18.A apk, update on 2017-11-05
Ticker - Stocks Portfolio Manager for Investors on the move.
Portfolio Management & Tracking
- Manage and track multiple portfolios with beautiful charts, graphs and detailed P&L
- Enter your trades, dividends, splits and see your positions and P/L live
- Full Portfolio performance metrics calculated: MWRR, TWRR for the last 3 years
- 4 different Android Widgets at your command
- Monitor your favourite Stocks with push notification alerts , highly customizable (price, volume, % change)
Ticker can be used anonymously without an account. However, it is highly recommended that you do sign up with your email, because with an account, you can carry your data to new phones, and can access the same synchronised data from multiple devices. Please sign up and tell your friends about Ticker!
* Note: You may use the app for free up to a certain usage limit only, sufficient for light data users. Optional Paid subscription available for heavy data users, please refer to Subscription page in App for details of limits.
* Note: Please understand Ticker only support Stocks in designated Stock Markets we choose. Please do not have false expectation for support of other assets or stock markets we do not explicitly say we support.
* Note: App requires active internet connection at all times. There is no offline mode.
* Note: While we strive to keep our servers up most of the time, we cannot promise 100% uptime, there will be outages (subscribers and free users alike), but we will try our best to keep this to a minimum.
Data Supported: Stock Quotes, Market Capitalisation, Open, Day High, Day Low, Previous Close, 52 week High, 52 week low, volume, average volume, P/E, P/B, 1D, 5D, 1 Week, 1 Year, 2 Years graph, News
Stock Markets Supported: Major World Indices, United States, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Germany, United Kingdom, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Europe, Portugal, Spain, Israel, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea
Currency Pairs Supported: USD/EUR, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/HKD, USD/NZD