This is Not a Game by Sam Bee description
Samantha Bee wants to get you excited about the 2018 midterm elections in the best way possible: a daily trivia game with a cash prize of up to $5,000! And don’t worry, the game isn’t rigged; it’s for everyone! We don’t care if you’re Republican, Democrat, Green Party, or Gary Johnson, we just want you to get excited about voting.
Once per day, you’ll get the chance to answer 10 multiple choice questions about the midterms, current events and very important facts about democracy like how to spell Jeff Sessions' middle name (it's Beauregard). Get every question right and you’ll win cash from the daily jackpot, split with the other winners (#winning)! Get every question wrong and you probably don’t know anything about the United States, so we’re glad you’re here.
How it works:
* Join the game every day when you get a push notification
* Answer 10 funny trivia questions while the clock counts down!
* Win real cash by answering all 10 questions right.
* Winners split the daily jackpot of $1K to $5K - and sometimes more!
* Got a question wrong? Embarrassing - but you can keep playing to win if you have extra lives.
* No lives left? Now you're in Dead Mode. You won't be able to win today's prize, but answer correctly to earn lives for the next game.
* Get bonus lives by signing up for election reminders, inviting friends, and completing weekly challenges. If only a political comeback were that easy!
Why did Sam Bee and Full Frontal make this game? To get people excited about the midterms, maybe even excited enough that they’ll go out and vote! America's typical midterm election turnout SUCKS and we are 100% certain this game will solve everything. We want America to learn facts, register to vote, and get involved in the U.S. election process. Isn’t that beautiful? Don’t answer. We know it is.
All civic-minded people are required by law to play the game for a chance to win a cash prize. Non-civic-minded people are also encouraged to play. See you in the game!