COLLEGE REPS: Scan students at college fairs with StriveScan.
STUDENTS: Do not download this app.
Register for a student barcode at http://www.strivefair.com
(There is no app for students to download.)
College representatives can use this app to find StriveScan fairs, buy credits, scan students, and export your data. Students register at StriveFair.com or StriveVisit.com and are instantly texted and emailed a barcode to their phones. You can scan their barcode with this app and view their name, high school, graduation year, GPA, SAT and ACT test score, academic interests, and contact info. Take notes, rate, or flag for follow up later. Call or text right from the app.
**COLLEGE FAIRS: New Jersey (NJACAC), Pennsylvania (PACAC), Virginia (VACRAO), West Virginia (WVACRAO), Ohio (OACAC), Indiana (IACAC), Illinois (IACAC), Missouri (MOACAC), Great Plains (GPACAC), Kansas (KACRAO), Rocky Mountain (RMACAC), Colorado, Montana (MPSEOC), Western (WACAC), Alaska, Hawaii (HACAC), plus Colleges That Change Lives (CTCL), plus hundreds of other fairs.
**HIGH SCHOOL VISITS: You can now use StriveScan to get rid of inquiry cards at high school visits.
- Fast student registration at StriveFair.com or StriveVisit.com on their phones
- Texted and emailed to the student's phone after registering
Simple, Flat Pricing
- Colleges pay one flat rate to scan at each Fair, which includes unlimited scans. Multiple reps can scan at the same fair at no extra charge! Free for students. Colleges can also use StriveScan at High School Visits with a separate subscription.
- One tap to export all of your student scan data
- Automatically upload data to your CRM.
- Flag for follow up, take notes, and rate the students after scanning
Manual ID Backup
- In case the student's phone screen is cracked and you can't scan it
Student Email Report
- 24 hours after a Fair or Visit, students are emailed a report with contact information for every institution and rep that scanned them
Multiple Scanning Modes
- Standard, Quick, Turbo, or Self-Scan modes give you options that work best for the situation.
For help or more information: [email protected]