SalesPlay POS - Point of Sale description
is a free point of sale (POS) software which is the ideal solution for your retail store, cafe & restaurant, bakery, food truck, pharmacy, grocery, clothing store, salon, spa, and more.
Transform your smartphone or tablet into a reliable point of sale system (Cash register), manage sales, inventory & employees easily, and run your business smoothly.
The powerful back-Office web-based system allows you to manage the entire business operation online.
Whether you have a single business or multiple businesses you can manage and track them wherever you are.Manage your sales seamlessly
- Sell from a smartphone or tablet
- Accept payment from any method
- Save and manage pending bills
- Issue printed receipts, email, or share them through social media
- Connect a receipt printer/barcode scanner and cash drawer
- Share your product details via email or WhatsApp Manage your shop(s)
- Manage single or multiple shops in stand-alone mode or centralized mode
- Add new terminals to existing or newly created shops with different settings
- Manage unique selling products in different shops
- Allocate users, assign roles on BackOffice
- View product movement and sales summary reports under each shop
- Enable Shift Management to reduce employee manipulations Manage teams and employee performance
- Measure Employee Performance from the back-office with employee-wise sales and product movements according to shop and time period
- Manage petty cash from the POS.
- Get a cash drawer report from the POS and BackOfficeInventory Management (standalone and centralized)
- Raise Purchase Orders and accept Goods Received based on PO. Send an automated email to the supplier of the PO
- Distribute inventory to multiple locations, between terminals from a single point with Transfer of Goods (TOG)
- View/ adjust stock levels through Stock Adjustments. Rectify difference.
- Manage multiple inventory-based actions such as TOG based on GRN
- Manage multiple inventories by allocating them to different shops Centralized Reporting
- Inventory History Report: Understand the movement of goods over a period of time in each shop and plan promotions based on the goods movement cycles
- Inventory Expiry Reports: Trace the expiry of goods alongside the GRN.
- Shop-wise sales report: View sales performance in each outlet, understand sales trends
- Sales by Products report Monitor fast-selling products based on product/ categories.
- Sales by Trend: Understand sales/ product trends, plan inventory and promotionsCustomer Loyalty
- Add customer segments on the POS App or the BackOffice
- Use detailed reports to learn more about customers/ purchase trends
- Manage a credit-based loyalty program
- Enable loyalty based on their unique identifications from any location
- Gauge footfall
- Compatibility with loyalty cards to add or redeem points Credit Sales and Debtor Management (Settlement)
- Access debtor profiles, payment cycles and accept settlements, access goods returns (based on the invoice) from any location (centralized)
- Invoice creation and hold invoice
- Get the percentage of settlement on total outstanding for each customer and payment type
- Manage credit notes and refunds and exchange the purchase directly from the POS app. Back office not necessaryTaking reservations/ appointments
- Take customer reservations on the go
- Know which customers have made non-defined reservations
- Get alerts for upcoming reservationsModifiers (Add-ons)
- Add extra items such as toppings. Choose modifiers from the POS when invoicing
- Create groups: Ex: Ice Cream Toppings groups. Budget groups: extrasCombo product
- Allows adding products from product category or sub-category
- Set price on base price or new price for the combo
- This function can be used by a salon/ restaurant/ education institute/ hospital etc