MEATER® Smart Meat Thermometer description
MEATER® is the world’s first Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer that can help you cook meats perfectly every time.
The MEATER® app, together with the MEATER® meat thermometer (sold separately at https://meater.com/shop) will change the way you cook your meals, and make it a new and exciting experience. Using patented software algorithms, the MEATER® app will give you cook time estimates, and guide you towards the juiciest steak, chicken, turkey, fish or other cut of meat that you've ever cooked.
It’s time to break free from the kitchen or grill and let the MEATER® app monitor your food for you. When your food is ready, you'll receive audio and visual notifications on your smart device. This way, you can stop watching your food cook, giving you more time to focus on the things that matter the most to you.
* Unlike other smart meat thermometers, MEATER® is completely wireless! All of the electronics are contained inside the MEATER® probe, eliminating the need for any external wires.
* Easily connect up to four MEATER® probes at once to cook every steak exactly the way each person likes them.
* The smart Guided Cook™ system lets you know how long to cook your food, when to remove it from heat, and how long to let it rest. Simply select the type of meat, cut, and cook you want in the MEATER® app, then sit back and relax as perfect results are achieved.
* For veteran chefs, fully customizable cooking and alert options are available to give you total control over your cooking experience.
* Access your complete cooking history with ‘Previous Cooks’ so you can repeat your favorites whenever you want.
Cook smarter with MEATER®! Learn more at https://meater.com.
Get to know us!
Check out meals cooked with MEATER® by searching the hashtag #meatermade, and don't forget to use the hashtag when you share your own cooks online!
This app requires at least one MEATER® probe to operate (sold separately at https://meater.com/shop). The MEATER® app supports all Android devices with Bluetooth® LE (Bluetooth® Smart) support, running Android 5 or later.