KJV Commentary Bible offline description
This intuitive app contains the full text of the popular King James Version English translation, with commentaries.
The KJV commentary Bible uses the King James Version for its English text, but each book of the Bible has notes and explanations written by Mathew Henry, author, writer, and Minister born in Wales, United Kingdom.
Enjoy the beauty and majesty of the language of the authorized version of the KJV, the best-selling translation of all time.
Read or listen the Holy Word even if you are not connected to the Internet.
* Commentary on every Scripture in the Bible
* This app is free for individual use and can be used forever, without payment
* Audio version of the Bible, you can hear the chapter or each verse
* Modern design and easy-to-use interface
* Bookmark and save your favorite verses
* You can share the Bible verse you like with friends and family via text message, social network or email
* Add your own notes
* Adjust the brightness of your screen with night mode and protect your eyes
* Increase or decrease the size of the text
* Search in chapters or verses by keywords
* The app remembers the last read paragraph
This Bible with Reverend Matthew Henry’s commentaries will make the Word more accessible for reading, listening and studying.
Originally written in 1706, Matthew Henry's six volume Complete Commentary offers an exhaustive study of every verse in the Bible. The commentaries are a great blessing to all the Bible readers.
Henry wrote the Exposition of the Old and the New Testament, a complete verse-by-verse study of the Bible, covering the Old Testament and the Gospels and Acts in the New Testament.
He died in 1714, and other ministers, based upon his notes, finished his work.
Download our app and begin your Bible study now! Learn and preach the Holy word every day!
Here you have a complete list of the books of the Bible:
The Old Testament is composed of 39 books:
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
The New Testament is composed of 27 books:
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.