Irish Times News description
Stay connected with The Irish Times free app to get award-winning reporting and analysis from our team of writers and columnists.
The app brings you breaking news from Ireland and around the world, with comprehensive coverage of the latest in business and sport.
Enjoy Irish Times quality coverage in a range of new sections, including Listen - our specially curated selection of audio versions of the best Irish Times columns and articles.
Other features include:
• All content on irishtimes.com is available in the app
• Full search available from within the app
• Listen on the go to audio versions of almost every article and our original podcasts, including In the News, The Women’s Podcast, Inside Politics, Inside Business, and Ross O’Carroll Kelly
• Stay up to date with customised alerts for breaking news, sport, business and more
• Take a break with our new interactive crosswords and Sudoku
• Remember the stories that matter with the bookmark button to save articles to read later
• Share articles, videos and podcasts with family, friends and colleagues on your favourite social media platforms
• Quickly find what you are looking for with improved navigation
Experience our multimedia content via audio articles, video, podcasts, and award-winning Irish Times photography.
Don’t miss a story with The Irish Times App
The Irish Times offers digital subscriptions through iTunes. There are two subscription options to choose from: Standard Digital and Premium Digital
Standard Digital gives unlimited access to all content on The Irish Times on your computer, tablet or mobile, as well as access to the app on your smartphone or tablet. This includes access to our exclusive subscriber only content. €11.99 per month, first week free), .
Premium Digital Subscribers are entitled to access the ePaper app, an exact replica of The Irish Times printed newspaper (€15.99 per month, first week free)
All subscribers also have unlimited access to:
◾ The Irish Times Digital Newspaper Archive, with over 10 million Irish Times articles dating back over 160 years.
◾ The digital version of Simplex and Crosaire Crosswords, and Sudoku.
◾ Curated emails available exclusively to subscribers.
◾ Our Subscriber Rewards package, subscribers are invited to enter exclusive competitions, attend unique events.
Subscribe now and your first week is free. Promotional offers apply to new subscribers only.
Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of payment. Your subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your Google Play account settings. You will continue having access to The Irish Times for the remainder of your paid billing cycle, after which your account will no longer be billed.
The Irish Times has created a privacy statement to show our firm commitment to privacy
Terms of Service