Fios TV Mobile description
Verizon Fios TV Mobile lets you watch TV from virtually anywhere with a Fios TV subscription.
With the app, you can:
- Choose from hundreds of live TV channels and stream thousands of On
Demand movies and shows.
- Search for your favorite entertainment easily. Filter by genre, ratings, favorite channels and more.
- View your personal library of DVR recordings, On Demand purchases,
downloads, bookmarks and more. Get recommendations for shows and
movies you’ll love.
- Download content to watch offline or stream data-free as a Verizon Wireless Customer (data-free offer not available in California).
- Control your TV through the app to play content, manage your DVR, watch
recordings and more.
Download the app and start streaming instantly on your mobile device, with a Fios TV subscription.
*The Fios TV Mobile app is included with the Fios TV subscription.
Req. compatible device and Fios® TV. Content restrictions may apply. Fios Internet req’d for in-home use. Full channel access and DVR streaming require Fios Multi-Room DVR Enhanced or Premium Service. Max. combined 4 simultaneous Live TV and/or DVR streams per media server. Verizon Wireless Data-Free Streaming (not available in California): Req. postpay 4G LTE service. Non-streaming activity and app diagnostics (e.g., app downloads, starting/restarting the app, going off airplane mode and transitioning from Wi-Fi to 4G LTE) will incur data charges. For Verizon Unlimited customers, app data usage will be counted, not billed.
Early access to Fios TV Mobile app begins with activation & ends upon installation or in 14 days, whichever comes first.
Remote control functionality requires use of Fios® router & HD set-top box.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.