ErgData from Concept2 is your personal training partner. Set up workouts from your phone or tablet, view customized stats and information during workouts, track your progress, sync with the Concept2 Online Logbook, take part in the Workout of the Day and much more. Features:
- Set up workouts from your phone, making it simple to create even the most complex of interval workouts. You can choose to store workouts as favorites or rerow past efforts straight from ErgData.
- Set the Concept2 Workout of the Day on the monitor with a single tap.
- Choose from different workout display options, including small, medium and large data screens, a pace graph screen, an interval and split table or a pace boat. Easily swipe between screens during your workout. Customize the data shown to suit you.
- Syncs with the Concept2 Online Logbook, making it easy for you to take part in our many challenges. From the Online Logbook, your workouts can get sent to platforms such as Strava, Garmin Connect or Training Peaks.
- Detailed post-workout analysis helps you know exactly what happened during your workout. See all your interval and split data, as well as pace and rate graphs, plus how long you spent in each heart rate zone.
- Optional voice guidance to send audible workout data and results. Technical Specifications:
● Compatible with the PM5.
● PM3 and PM4 users should use the separate ErgData for PM3/PM4 app
● Compatible with the Concept2 RowErg, SkiErg and BikeErg
● Connects to [Apple Health] [Google Fit]
● Connects to PM5 via Bluetooth only
Note: Please do not have a USB stick in the PM5 at the same time as using ErgData, as this may prevent workouts being saved.What’s New:
Complete overhaul of the app including new displays, the ability to create and favorite workouts, the Concept2 Workout of the Day, automatic syncing with the Concept2 Logbook and more.