CHI Health Virtual Care 12.0.6.036_07 apk, update on 2020-04-04
Get care now via phone or video chat! Access minor medical care 24/7 from the comfort of home for $10. Licensed health care providers assess symptoms and diagnose minor illnesses/injuries in minutes, so you can feel better faster.
CHI Health Virtual Care is for:
- Colds, sore throat, flu, cough
- Allergies, sinus symptoms, asthma
- Back pain, ear pain, headache
- Pink eye, other eye issues
- Shingles, rashes, dermatitis, hives
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation
- Yeast infections, urinary tract infections
- Sprains, scrapes, bruises
- Burns, cuts, insect bites,
- Other minor medical concerns
Stop guessing. Start healing.
Why wait for an appointment or sit in a doctor’s office? Great care is just clicks away from wherever you are. Use the CHI Health Virtual Care app to describe your symptoms, indicate treatment preferences and consent, provide your credit card information and confirm your information.
- Within minutes, a licensed health care provider will contact you via phone, mobile device or computer.
- The licensed health care provider will assess and diagnose your condition, prescribe medications and discuss a treatment plan with you.
- After the virtual visit, a personalized treatment summary will be posted to a secure web portal for your access only.
Virtual visits are typically a qualified expense for a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HAS) or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA). Just check with your account administrator for reimbursement of the visit fee.
Due to regulatory restrictions, we cannot provide a virtual visit to individuals covered under a government insurance program (Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, Tricare).