ALLPlayer Remote Control description
Remote control for YouTube, ALLPlayer, VLC, WMP, KM Player, Power Point and other by your Android phone.
Sit back in your armchair with a remote control (smartphone) in your hand and watch without constantly approaching your computer.
NOTE: Android Remote works with PC players after installation aditional program on PC. Link to download is below in description.
Remote control can be used with mini-application installed on your computer, and without it.
1. Without additional application on your PC, ALLPlayer Remote connects to ALLPlayer 5.8 or above through Wi-Fi.
2 Once mini application is installed on your PC, you have got ALLPlayer Remote Control (works with ALLPlayer 3.0 and above) and:
- ability to send to your smartphone and tablet any files (such as images, audio, video) without connecting each time a cable to the phone
- ability to control ALLPlayer via the Internet - Wi-Fi is not necessary
- smartphone as a touchpad
- ability to use your smartphone as a remote keyboard
- available information about Internet connection performance in the form of a graph or values
- ability to disable Windows at a specific time
Link to additional mini application on your PC: http://www.allplayer.org/Download/ALLRemote.exe
Sit down in your armchair and try ALLPlayer Remote